Introduction to Environmental Awareness
Our Introduction to Environmental Awareness course is the perfect training to give anyone an understand of how businesses impact the environment. The Course Our introduction to environmental awareness e-learning course is designed to help learners understand what the environment is and why it is important to protect it. Learners will learn about different types of pollution, how it happens and why it is important to prevent it. Learners will come to understand how reducing our negative impact on the environment will also have benefits to our health and to the economy. Finally, learners will find out their legal responsibilities when dealing with waste and the consequences of ignoring them.
- What the environment is and why it is important
- What pollution is
- The main types of pollution
- The costs of pollution to our health, economy and environment
- What bioaccumulation is and how it can occur
- Environmental aspects and their impacts
- The journey pollution takes
- Waste, air and water management
- Our legal responsibilities when dealing with waste and the consequences of ignoring them.
No prior knowledge needed
60 to 90 minutes
How It Works
Our e-learning is available to use on multiple platforms such as tablets, PCs and laptops. All you need is an internet connection. Learners simply log on to the Learner Management System (LMS) and work their way through the course, along with the scenarios that provide them with real-life context.
Learners are assessed at the end of the course by multiple-choice questions.
Learners will receive an Awarding Body e-learning completion certificate, which is downloadable upon successfully finishing the course. Why Choose Our E-learning?
We make the most complex of subjects easier to digest through media and content-rich exercises that motivate and engage learners. All of our e-learning uses interactive exercises and gaming combined with media-rich content, interactive scenarios, and relevant photography and illustrations. Content is provided by industry-leading experts. What that means for your learners is stimulating and engaging content they’ll respond to and, most importantly, remember.
Key elements of our e-learning courses are:
- Interactive exercises/gaming
- Media-rich content
- Interactive 3D scenarios
- Content provided by market leading experts
- Relevant photography and illustrations
- Multi-generational content and style
The quickest way to purchase our e-learning courses is online by adding them to your cart.
Alternatively, you can contact our sales team who will be happy to assist you: