Paediatric First Aid
Learners who want to achieve the full qualification will need to complete an additional 6 hours of training in person. Please contact us to discuss should this be required. The Course The e-learning can form part of blended learning if at least 6 hours of the training is face to face; a minimum of 12 hours of learning is provided to learners (when combined with time spent face to face) and; learners’ skills and knowledge is assessed in full during the face-to-face part of the course, in accordance with the qualification specification.
- Roles and responsibilities of a paediatric first aider
- Assessing an emergency situation
- Providing first aid to an infant or child who is unresponsive, choking or has external bleeding
- Providing first aid to an infant or a child with a suspected bone fracture or dislocation; head, neck or back injury
- An infant or a child with a condition that affects the ears, eyes and nose; burns or scalds; an acute medical condition or sudden illness; a minor injury; shock
- An infant or a child experiencing the effects of extreme heat or cold
- An infant or child who has sustained an electric shock or been poisoned
- Providing first aid to an infant or child with anaphylaxis
No prior knowledge needed
6 - 8 hours
How It Works
Our e-learning is available to use on multiple platforms such as tablets, PCs and laptops. All you need is an internet connection. Learners simply log on to the Learner Management System (LMS) and work their way through the course, along with the scenarios that provide them with real-life context.
Learners are assessed at the end of the course by multiple-choice questions.
Learners will receive an Awarding Body e-learning completion certificate, which is downloadable upon successfully finishing the course. Accreditation
This e-learning course is a formal qualifications accredited programme.
Why Choose Our E-learning?
We make the most complex of subjects easier to digest through media and content-rich exercises that motivate and engage learners. All of our e-learning uses interactive exercises and gaming combined with media-rich content, interactive scenarios, and relevant photography and illustrations. Content is provided by industry-leading experts. What that means for your learners is stimulating and engaging content they’ll respond to and, most importantly, remember.
Key elements of our e-learning courses are:
- Interactive exercises/gaming
- Media-rich content
- Interactive 3D scenarios
- Content provided by market leading experts
- Relevant photography and illustrations
- Multi-generational content and style
The quickest way to purchase our e-learning courses is online by adding them to your cart.
Alternatively, you can contact our sales team who will be happy to assist you: