Level 3 Award in Delivering Training
- Prepare for training delivery
- Select delivery methods and resources to meet the needs of the subject and of the learners
- Prepare a simple timed plan
- Select and demonstrate delivery strategies
- Use training materials and resources
- Demonstrate the use of assessment strategies during delivery
- Evaluate training delivery
- Identify areas for future development
This 2 day course is delivered at your premises if suitable, or alternatively can be delivered at one of our dedicated training facilities.
A maximum of 12 students can be accommodated on this course and all candidates must be a minimum of 16 years of age to qualify.
Upon successful completion of the qualification assessment, Learners will be awarded the Ofqual regulated Level 3 Award in Delivering Training (RQF).
Course Fees Include
- The Level 3 Award in Delivering Training course includes:
- 2 days of onsite training from our experienced trainers
- All training aids, including handouts
- Awarding Body certification