NHS Security Awareness Training
Security affects everyone who uses or works within the NHS. The security of staff and safety of staff, professionals, service users, visitors, and property should be a priority. All of those working in the NHS have a responsibility to be aware of these issues and to assist in preventing security related incidents or losses. Reductions over time in losses or incidents through the consequences of violence, theft or damage will lead to more resources being freed up for the delivery of better care and contribute to creating and maintaining an environment where staff, professionals and service users feel and are secure.
The training is delivered by our highly experienced NHS Accredited Security Management Specialists and we can provide the training to suit your training timetables.
- Workplace Violence
- Crime Prevention
- Personal Safety
- Lone Working
- Travel Safety
- Out of normal working hours routine
- Reporting System (Datix etc)
- What does your NHS Trust (or equivalent) do to manage Security related issues?
- What can you as an employee do to help?
The Security Awareness training can be delivered at our client's premises, or at one of our dedicated training facilities. Class size: up to 16 delegates
Course Fees Include
- The Security Awareness training includes:
- Bespoke package design in agreement with the client's needs
- In person training from our experienced NHS accredited Security Management Specialist (either 1/2 day or 1 day depending on client's requirements
- All training aids, including handouts
- URM NHS Security Awareness certification