Understanding Mental Health in the Workplace for Managers Training
Learners undertaking this course will be working towards supporting employees who may present with mental ill health in the workplace and this qualification provides an understanding of the basic principles relating to supporting mental health in the workplace and promoting a positive, ‘wellness at work’ culture.
- Understand mental health and wellbeing
- Understand how mental ill health affects the experience of individuals
- Understand the mental health continuum
- Understand ways to self-manage own wellbeing
- Understand the moral, financial and legal rationale for supporting wellbeing in the workplace
- Understand the relationship between mental wellbeing and the workplace
- Understand ways to engage in a mental health conversation with employees
- Understand ways to support employees in relation to their mental health and wellbeing
- Understand the absence management and return to work process in relation to mental health and wellbeing
- Understand ways to manage manager’s own wellbeing in the workplace
This 2 day course is delivered at your premises if suitable, or alternatively can be delivered at one of our dedicated training facilities.
A maximum of 16 students can be accommodated on this course and all candidates must be a minimum of 16 years of age to qualify.
Upon successful completion of the qualification assessment, Learners will be awarded the Ofqual regulated Level 3 Award in Understanding Mental Health in the Workplace for Managers (RQF). It is strongly recommended that the learner attends annual refresher training.
Course Fees Include
- The Level 3 Award in Understanding Mental Health in the Workplace for Managers course includes:
- 2 days of onsite training from our experienced trainers
- All training aids, including handouts
- Awarding Body certification